The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector
Created on 2021-03-30 15:37:14; Last updated on 2021-05-09 22:00:14
To test the functionality in these demo scripts, we advise you to deploy a Virtual Machine with the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV from the Microsoft Azure Gallery. Deploying a virtual machine from the Azure gallery can be done in a few minutes.
To explore how to do so we advise you to review this video.
This article will detail how you can connect two Tradeshift accounts for the sending and receiving companies in order to enable them to exchange electronic documents.
This demo requires the creation of two accounts in Sandbox: one for the sending company, and another for the receiving company. The company names should be unique.
1. First, let’s create an account for the sending company. Visit the Tradeshift Sandbox and click Sign Up to start creating your account. Provide a unique name and country for the sending company, e.g., CRONUS International and Denmark. More information about the account creation process can be found under Step 2 from this article.
2. Once you have created your account, log-in and access the Profile app. Scroll down to the Company Identifiers section, and fill in the mandatory fields. Add in a valid GLN number (click here to calculate one) and a valid Tax ID number.
Note: When sending and receiving PEPPOL documents, GLN and VAT numbers need to be unique, as they will be used to identify the two parties.
Click here to learn more about your company profile and about filling in the tax and legal details
3. Install the API Access to Own Account app from the App Store. Please note that only Company Admins can activate or deactivate apps. This app allows API access to Tradeshift from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
4. Open the app and use the authentication parameters provided there in order to set up the Tradeshift integration in the sending and receiving companies in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
5. Repeat the above steps to create the receiving company account.
6. Log-in to the sending company account (the first one you created) and open the Network app. Search for the receiving company in the Tradeshift Network tab, and send a connection request to it. Click here if you need more details about adding a new connection.
7. Log-in to the receiving company account and accept the connection from the sending company. Click here to learn more about how you can do that.
The two companies are now ready to be configured in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector.
To learn more about using Microsoft Dynamic NAV, click on the below links:
0 people found this helpful.