The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Getting Started with Tradeshift
Created on 2016-10-13 03:30:19; Last updated on 2019-11-20 07:00:06
STEP 1: ACTIVATE YOUR TRADESHIFT ACCOUNT
Getting started is easy!
- Check your Inbox for an activation email and click the activation button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
- Submit the completed online form.
- You are now logged in to your Tradeshift account!
STEP 2: CONNECT WITH YOUR CUSTOMER
After completing Step 1, you should be connected with your customer. Once in your account, you can have an overview of your connections from the "Network" app in the menu on the left.
- Connection requests also appear inside the Tradeshift web application and can be accepted from there.
- Click here to learn about connecting to your other customers through Tradeshift.
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR SENDING METHOD
There are several ways to upload invoices to Tradeshift. If you are only sending a small number of invoices, the web portal may be your best option. However, you can achieve greater degree of automation by integrating with Tradeshift directly.Manual Options
- Web Portal - Easily create invoices one at a time inside Tradeshift. Simply log into your account at go.tradeshift.com
- Document Uploader - “Document Uploader” app accepts a wide variety of invoice file formats generated by business accounting software, including PDFs.
STEP 4: CHOOSE FILE FORMAT
(automated options only)
Tradeshift supports a wide range of formats. If your accounting software exports invoices in one of the Tradeshift-supported formats, you can upload them to Tradeshift for free without having to change the original format.
Click one of the supported formats listed here to download a zip file package that contains the following:
- A readme file with a short introduction to mapping.
- A master spreadsheet defining Tradeshift canonical business elements, business descriptions, code lists, etc.
- The format-specific spreadsheet defining the mapping from the specific format to the canonical business elements.
- A set of example files with comments.
STEP 5: START INVOICING YOUR CUSTOMER
The business rules and other requirements that are necessary to invoice your customer can be found on that customer's dedicated Support Landing Page.
2 people found this helpful.