The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Which browsers does Tradeshift support?
Created on 2016-10-11 21:04:20; Last updated on 2021-10-16 23:00:24
As of 31st of March 2021, Tradeshift will support the following browsers:
- Desktop & Mobile:
- Microsoft Edge: the current and the previous version (Replacing Internet Explorer 11)
- Google Chrome: the current and the previous version
- Mozilla Firefox: the current and the previous version
- Apple Safari: the current and the previous version
Product defects that cannot be reproduced on a compatible browsers will not be fixed.
Tradeshift will no longer guarantee the compatibility of Tradeshift applications with Internet Explorer 11 and older versions. If you are using Internet Explorer 11 and older versions, Tradeshift will display a message in the platform informing you that your browser is not compatible and provide directions to transition to a newer browser.
13 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments