The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabalizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Top questions from invited Tradeshift suppliers
Benefits of eInvoicing with Tradeshift
Tradeshift increases invoicing accuracy, and improves visibility to the payment process and status through an easy-to-use web-based platform
- No installation of hardware or software required.
- Supports both manual and highly-automated options allowing suppliers to submit invoices from within existing billing software.
Real-time Monitoring & Communication
- Check the status of invoices with real-time updates in your computer or mobile browser.
- Confirm invoice receipt -- no delays due to missing information or lost paper invoices.
- Communicate and attach supporting documents directly from within Tradeshift.
- No setup fees, transaction fees, or service charges.
- Invoice other customers through the Tradeshift network at no charge.
Public Profiles & Network
- Promote your business, products and services to the fastest-growing network of connected companies. Get a modern web presence easily and efficiently.
Getting Started with Tradeshift
We built a short guide on how to get started quickly with only 5 steps.
These five steps will guide you through the most important steps invited supplier should take while and after responding to the invitation email of their customer.
Tradeshift Magellan 7 released!
A new Tradeshift release, Magellan 7, went live November 1st!
Tradeshift’s latest release, Magellan 7, goes even further to help you connect your supply chain processes and organizations in the cloud. It gives you more tools to turn long-siloed departments like accounts payable, procurement, and treasury, into a connected collaborative network for streamlined AP automation and standout working capital management returns.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Magellan 7 release of Tradeshift.