The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2020-10-05 07:45:08; Last updated on 2021-10-26 07:00:45
- Id: A unique identifier automatically set by Babelway platform.
- Created on: Date and time of creation.
- Username: The username chosen at registration time.
- First name: The first name of the user.
- Last name: The last name of the user.
- Email: The email address of the user.
- Login Alert?: Alert for logging.
- Tracked?: Tracking the login
- VIP: Check if the user is VIP or not.
- Language: Language. The interface is displayed in the chosen language. Please note that only English is fully supported, and that other languages are in development, and supported on a best-effort basis. It can happen that you still have some messages in English in one of the other languages.
- Phone: The telephone number of the user.
- AUTHENTICATION SCHEME: The way used for Authentication.
- PASSWORD POLICY: The strength of the password.
- Last password update: The date and time of the last update of the password.
- Last login: The last login date, time and location.
- Failed login count: The number of failed login that occurred since the last successful one.
- Blocked until: The date and time until which the user is blocked.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments