The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2020-10-01 10:12:38; Last updated on 2021-08-01 14:00:15
The General tab allows you to view or change how your account and environment are identified.
If you have multiple environments, it is important to name them correctly, to ease the comprehension of the content of each of them.
Environment settings - General
To create a new environment for your account follow the below steps.
1- Click on the "Create new environment" button, as shown below.
Create new environment
2- Click on "Continue" from the "Confirmation" pop-up window and depending on your price plan this may affect your billing, as shown below.
3- A success notification will be shown and you will be logged to the new environment, as shown below.
- Account name: The name of your account. By default, this name includes your login name.
- Account Password Policy: The password policy defines the security level used for the authentication of all the users having access to this account. The following policies exist:
- Regular: The user password must have a length not less than 6 characters.
- Strong: The user password must contain a mix of UPPER-CASE and lower-case characters as well as numbers, and have a length not less than 8 characters. A mandatory password renewal is enforced at least every 90 days. Each new password should differ from the previously used ones.
Only the Babelway administrators can modify this setting.
- Environment name: The name of the current environment. By default, this name is "Environment X" (X is the count of environments in your account).
- Id: A unique identifier for your environment, automatically set by the Babelway platform.
0 people found this helpful.