The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Message Definition Detail
Created on 2020-09-29 08:21:04; Last updated on 2021-10-16 23:00:44
This page shows all the details about a message definition, and gives access to all operations that can be made on a message definition.
This page can be accessed from the message definitions list, or by following any link that refers to a message definition.
The general tab contains the general information of the gateway, and offers actions that act on the whole message definition.
- Direction: Field used to indicate if the message is coming in the system or leaving it.
- Type: Type of the message definition (CSV, XML, EDIFACT)
- Name: A name that you can set and/or modify to easily retrieve and manage your element.
- Description: A free text field that you can set and/or modify used in addition to the element name to help you identify your element usage and/or function.
- Id: A unique identifier automatically set by the Babelway platform.
- Created On: Date and time of element creation.
- Last Updated On: Date and time of last element configuration update.
The tree describes the structure of the message, with all its fields. It is displayed in graphical form.
For more details, see all information about the message definition tree.
Don't forget to save when you're finished with your changes.
This screen allows you to configure all the options of the message definitions. Some of these options are common. Others differ depending on the message definition type.
See the message definition common options for further information on common message definition properties.
See the message definition types section to learn more about the options for each message definition type.
The extra processing allows you to configure additional processes that must be applied on the messages. Some examples are extracting the file from a zip file, or signing the output file.
See extra processing section for the description of every available extra processing, and all their parameters.
This tab contains quick links to many other elements related to this message definition.
- Using channels: All the channels that use this element.
- Parent: The parent is the element from which the element has been copied.
- Children: The children is the element which is a copy of the current element.
- Using transformations: List of transformations using this message definition.
This tabs shows you all the history of changes on this message definition, and allows you to revert to a past version. For more details, see the change log section.
0 people found this helpful.