The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
2.3. Finding Help
Created on 2020-09-21 10:22:22; Last updated on 2021-10-26 07:00:45
Page introduction. At the beginning of every page, a short text gives you contextual help about the page. (Not available yet for V4 )
Show page introduction
- In many places in the system, inline help is available. It is indicated by click on the name of the field. To see the help, just place your mouse over the name.
- You’ll be navigated to the dashboard of “suggest a feature for Babelway” page like the screen shot below: (Not available yet for V4 )
Make a suggestion
(Not available yet for v4)
(1) Make A Suggestion: On that tab you can submit your suggestion. After suggesting your feature, it will appear on “Requests you want” tab as you are the owner of the request. Also, it will appear to others on “Requested by others” tab so they can vote for it.
- You can search for a request by writing its title on the “search requests” bar on the top right side of the page.
- You can check the upcoming planned features by clicking on the “What’s Coming?” tab on the left bar.
- Also, you can check the releases by clicking on the “Releases” tab on the left bar or pressing on “what’s new?” on the top right side of the page. (Not available yet for V4 )
Now click on "Community" to access Babelway community, as shown below.
Now you can go to any category you want or create a new post, as shown below.
By default your username is your community display name. If you wish to change this you will be able to do so in your personal preferences: (Not available yet for V4 )
0 people found this helpful.