The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Customizing the table
Created on 2019-12-02 12:47:13; Last updated on 2021-04-14 19:00:12
You can customise the table to include the columns you prefer (apart from the five mandatory columns, which are always included). This is done as follows:
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click Customize view.
- A side panel opens, listing all relevant columns. Select the columns that you would like to be included in the table, and deselect any columns that should not be included.
- Click Save to apply your selection.
- The side panel closes, and the table is updated in accordance with your selection.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates