The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
What are Default Participants in Collaboration?
Created on 2021-05-10 11:38:36; Last updated on 2021-10-16 23:00:46
After a conversation is initiated, we have a priority based logic in Collaboration for inviting default participants:
- Users in the request header provided by the client
- Document author
- Assignees in assignments (for workflow assignments)
- The person of reference on the document
- In addition to this, Tradeshift offers a way for companies to configure and define a default participant to be automatically invited to specific conversations
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments