The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Navigation bar overview
Created on 2020-06-26 07:02:05; Last updated on 2021-04-14 19:00:13
This article provides useful information on the features and functionalities of your navigation bar.
When you log in to your Tradeshift account, the navigation bar is the multi-use tool, which helps you to perform simple tasks on your account:
- Read your messages;
- Find the apps you need and navigate to them;
- Customize your view, by adding apps to the navigation bar;
- Switch branches
- Go to your settings
- Access your support page
The navigation bar is expandable, which allows you to adjust its display and to use it as needed:
- To look for an app and navigate to it, expand the navigation bar, which then displays both the app name and the app icon.
- To gain more screen space for a detailed view of the app you are using, collapse the navigation bar. When collapsed, the navigation bar displays only the app icons
1 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates