The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Dashboard Create Document widget
Created on 2019-11-29 14:24:34; Last updated on 2021-08-01 13:00:14
The Create document widget makes it easy to create documents from scratch or import them from other systems. It contains the following four elements:
- The Create document header: Click this to open the Create Documents app, from where a number of documents can be created in the Tradeshift UI.
- Invoice: Click this to open the Create Invoice app, which allows you to create a Tradeshift invoice directly in the UI.
- Other document type: Click this to open the Create document side panel in Dashboard with the following options:
- Quote: Click to open the Create Quote app.
- Credit Note: Click to open the Create Credit Note app.
- Purchase Order: Click to open the Create Purchase Order app.
- Prepayment Invoice: Click to open the Create Prepayment Invoice app.
- Pro Forma Invoice: Click to open the Create Pro Forma Invoice app.
- All of the above apps make it easy to create the respective documents in the Tradeshift UI.
- Upload document: Click this to open the Documents Uploader app, which enables you to upload previously sent documents from other systems to Tradeshift.
0 people found this helpful.