How to activate an app
3492 8 Created on 2019-11-20 08:26:09; Last updated on 2022-07-01 13:01:11
Only admin users have the right to activate apps in the App Store. If you are a non-admin user, you need to contact your company administrator, request the app activation and await for the reply. You can do this entire process in the App Store.
Here is how you do it:
- Log in to the Tradeshift platform and go to the App Store using the app launcher. The App Store page also displays a message at the top, informing you that only company admins can activate or deactivate apps.
- Use the search field to find the app you want to have activated.
- Click the Request button below the app icon of the app you want activated.
- When you click Request, the Conversation panel opens, displaying your request for activation in a chat with your company administrator. You can add any attachments by clicking the + (plus) button.
- Click the Send button and your activation request will be sent to the company admin.
If you are the admin user of the company account, you can access the App Store in the same way, by using the app launcher. To activate the desired app, use the search field to find it and click on the Activate button.
The same steps can be followed to deactivate an app, which means that you just need to click on the Deactivate button under the app instead.
8 people found this helpful.