The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Updates to Tradeshift`s Terms of Service
Created on 2019-09-05 22:30:46; Last updated on 2019-11-20 07:00:10
On September 9, 2019, we updated our Terms of Service to reflect a new product offering: Tradeshift Cash. The new Tradeshift Cash-related terms will apply to you only if you choose to use Tradeshift Cash products.
A summary of other updates to the Tradeshift Terms of Service:
- Updated our global office addresses
- Added definitions to help distinguish terms that are applicable to different features and services
- Updates to export law compliance terms
- Added terms to support the e-signature services applicable to some electronic invoices. The terms provide authorization for Tradeshift and third party service providers (“Invoicing Facilitators”) to apply electronic signatures to invoice documents in certain jurisdictions
- Terms regarding Customer Data (ownership by the customer, rights to download, shared interests of trading partners, and limited rights to perform data analysis)
- Terms associated with the early payment programs offered to Sellers (applicable only to users who activate these products)
- Other minor corrections
0 people found this helpful.