The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How can I contact Tradeshift Support?
Created on 2019-07-24 16:58:35; Last updated on 2019-11-20 07:00:10
This article will guide you through the use of the Tradeshift Assistance web form, which allows any Tradeshift user to request assistance from the Tradeshift Support team. This form can be accessed here .
Before an assistance request can be submitted, the following fields need to be filled by you. The information provided this way is instrumental in helping the Support team act upon the assistance request as quickly as possible. Mandatory fields are indicated on the form by an asterisk (*):
- Your name
- Your email address
- The country in which you are based
- You must indicate whether you have an active Tradeshift account
- If so, you must then indicate the name of your business as it appears in your Tradeshift account.
- If not, you should still indicate to the Tradeshift Support team the name of your business.
- You must also indicate whether you are trying to interact with another business on the Tradeshift platform, and if so what that business’s name is.
- Optionally, if the request is about sending documents, you can indicate which method you use to send documents.
- You must then classify your assistance request, by indicating:
- The type of request you are making (requiring assistance, providing feedback, asking a question)
- Which service your request is about (which area of Tradeshift is concerned)
- The specific action, within that service or area of Tradeshift, you were trying to perform, with which you now require assistance
- You then have the option to add other email addresses in copy on the request. These email addresses will receive notifications when an update is posted on the assistance case.
- Once all mandatory fields contain the necessary information, the subject and body of the request can be completed. The following minimum requirements apply:
- A request’s subject must be at least 10 characters long.
- A request’s description must be at least 100 characters long. You are encouraged to be as detailed and descriptive as possible.
- Requests can contain attachments. The following limitations apply:
- You can add up to 10 attachments.
- Each attachment size must be under 20M.
Once all the necessary information is present, the “Submit New Request” button will be activated, and you can submit your request by clicking it.
You will then receive an email acknowledging your contact with the Tradeshift Support team, and will receive a new notification for each response posted on the support case.
0 people found this helpful.