The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2018-01-23 09:13:34; Last updated on 2021-10-17 00:00:26
There are 3 possible conditions in the Integration Monitoring app report which can be interpreted as:
- Successful dispatches
- Failed dispatches
- Pending dispatch
The real names in the app are:
- Documents have been received but never dispatched - which are referring to all the documents that were successfully uploaded on the platform but for which the processing trigger was never done
- Documents have been successfully dispatched - documents that are successfully received by the receiver. For this category the report can contain:
- All the documents that have been sent from the account (either historically or after a certain date)
- All the documents that have been sent from the account since the last report
- Documents dispatches have failed - documents that are having errors and the dispatch is failing due to format errors.
- Documents rejected by business rules - which are referring to all the documents that have been dispatched successfully, as the document is passing the format constraints but is not passing the buyer business validation firewall.
1 people found this helpful.