The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
What should I consider before starting my integration?
Created on 2016-10-11 21:04:47; Last updated on 2021-04-17 01:00:07
Before starting the integration, it is important to consider how this integration will play a part in your operational business processes. Often, the people responsible for doing the integration, are not the same people who will be sending invoices. It is therefore important to consider how the integration will be implemented in “everyday business”. Here it is important to consider the following:
- what email address do we use to create our Tradeshift account?
- how “automated” should the process be?
- how do we reconcile that all documents were sent successfully?
- what do we do if errors emerge?
3 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates