The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How do I change my notification settings?
Created on 2016-10-11 21:05:12; Last updated on 2020-09-28 09:00:06
You can manage the notification settings of your account, when logged in to your account as the primary user, as follows:
- Expand your app launcher.
- Navigate to Settings (cogwheel icon),
- Select the Notifications tab.
Here you can select and deselect the notification options according to your preferences. To save the changes, click the Update notification settings button.
You can also add several email addresses to your notification settings and customise the notifications sent to the additional email addresses. Steps to add another email address:
- On the Notifications tab, click the Add new email link.
- In the New notification email window displayed, type the email address you want to add to the list of notifications,
- Click Proceed, and then close the window.
- Customise the notifications sent to email address newly address.
- Click the Update notification settings button, and you are done
19 people found this helpful.